FAQ - Everything you need to know about the IJFD
Who can take part? Wich activities are on offer?
Young people aged between 18 and 26.
Wich services are rendered?
In the social sector: public welfare institutions such as welfare care, child and youth welfare, child and youth education in school or extracurricular, institutions for youth work, healthcare, institutions for people with disabilities.
In the cultural sector: Circus projects, museums, education institutions and more
In the ecological sector: animal welfare, environmental education and more
Wich countries does the ijgd have projects in?
- Arrival and departure to and from the project
- Health insurance, liability insurance, accident insurance
- Accommodation and catering
- If necessary: local transport costs (e.g. between living area and the project location) as well as transport costs to the seminars
- Pedagogical guidance including preparation, interim meetings and follow-up evaluations as well as a language course on-site
Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, New Zealand, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Spain, Tunisia, USA